Domestic Violence and Civil Protection Orders

I can help you obtain a civil protection order to keep an abuser or stalker away from you or your children. If you or your child has suffered violence or the threat of violence at the hands of a household member, spouse, family member or person you have dated, you can obtain a civil protection order. If the person stalked you, used the phone to threaten physical violence or threats based on race, color, or religion within the last 90 days, you may be eligible to obtain a protection order. While the court assistance office provides all the forms you need to get a protection order by yourself, many victims prefer not to attend the protection order hearing by themselves and hire an attorney to conduct the hearing. I can consult with you and can effectively advocate your need to obtain a protection order.